Tuesday, April 14, 2009

~~dis wek is my 'sick wek'~~

emmm dh lame aku x post cter kt sini...
huhu...actually,dis wek i'm not feeling well..today,at my classroom i was vomite...em...i think bc0z of da ubat migrain...maybe i'm x brp nk thn mkn dat ubat..huhu...but jia yi was accompanied me to go to the hospital..huhu..thanks so much jia yi!!!thanks also to mr.basil coz bring me to hospital...but at da hospital da dr. said dat i had food poisoning...huhu..but it's okay..now i'm feel better...
today n also yesterday,i'm not enter class..yesterday i had migrain..anis also not came to class bc0z fever..huhu...p00r us...but i know dat all of this has hikmah behind it..:) emm...i'm also want to wish a million thanks to all my frenz especially tiqah,jia yi, anis n piqah...all of u had helped me al0t...God bless u all...to all my classmate also i'm very appreciate wat u all had done to me..tnya kabo..n also help me...to abe alif!!thanks 4 da nasi goreng pattaya ya!!!laen kali blanja r ag ek...huhu...

0 comments: